Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Find A Profitable Niche For Your Website
Who else wants a simple formula to succeed at affiliate marketing? Check it out here:
7 Timely Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tactics
1. Use keywords in moderation. Quality in your choice of keywords is far more important to your success then quantity. The search engines continue to get smarter and more able to analyze content. When your site is overrun with keywords, it is a flag to the search engines that quality is not your priority, and your rank will drop accordingly. So, use keywords that are to the point and that will draw readers to your blog.
2. Avoid common words and phrases for your user name. This will make your site vulnerable to bots that want to attack it. It’s a security risk. Go to your “user” page and erase anything that has to do with usernames that contain “administrator” or “admin”. Select a different user name.
3. To be a good web designer it is important that you learn from many experienced people in this industry that you can. This will ensure that you are well versed in the different techniques used and can work on any type of website you come across.
4. Remember to clean up permalinks. Using too many words will make a clunky URL. Choose something simpler like “intelligent-parents-manage-children”.
5. Social media sites are effective tools to use when promoting your blog, but never overdo it. If your Twitter tweets always include your blog link, people will start to ignore them. Include occasional links, but try to make sure the bulk of your postings are quality content that stand on their own.
6. Ask someone to try out your website throughout the designing process. When you finish a new site feature, have an impartial observer test it and give feedback. What may look fine to you, may be of major concern to someone else. Always be sure you’re seeking outside opinions.
7. Don’t use the drop-down menu when you are selecting a header. You can use keyboard shortcuts. To use, simply use CTRL and the numbers 1 through 6. This is a great time saver.
Email Marketing Tip: On your opt-in form on your website, give details about what you will send to subscribers and how often you will send it. Tell people how many and what kinds of messages they’re signing up to receive. Your subscribers should not be surprised then by the emails you send.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to find a profitable niche for your website in the comments section below.