Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
Get all your affiliate marketing questions answered here:
9 Useful Affiliate Marketing Online Plans
1. Always be sure to make a visual sitemap. This is useful in planning ahead with accuracy. You’ll be able to visualize how your site is growing as you add each new part. This will help you locate any area on your website that needs to be improved, as well as areas of neglect. There isn’t a substitute for a concise, clear visual map of your project.
2. Don’t forget that maintaining blogs is a very social pursuit. Accessibility is key here; make sure that your readers feel like they can relate to you. You should also consider communicating with other people that blog about your niche. You cannot expect to create a successful blog by doing nothing. You need to show a proactive spirit to make a successful blog.
3. It is possible to make changes to your blog without publishing it by creating a duplicate blog in another folder with an identical database. This will keep any mistakes from ruining your entire site or hampering your sales.
4. Make sure to have frequent updates. If you make a concerted effort to produce new content regularly, your audience will not only return, but they will recommend your blogs to others. Try to post at least daily, if possible. By not posting new content, readers will have no reason to come back to your blog. Post on your blog once or more each day.
5. If video-hosting is something you’d like to include on your site, you’ll first need to ensure that your web host accepts the idea. Many hosts don’t allow video hosting. The FLV files are big and take up a lot of space on servers, so check to make sure it is allowed before wasting your efforts.
6. Your blog entries should be succinct. While it is important to provide the depth of detail that your readers are looking for, blogs that are too long and verbose will simply put your readers to sleep. Readers who are seeking information through blogs probably aren’t expecting Shakespearian treatment of relatively mundane details or topics. They are looking for the information they seek, not the frilly decorations.
7. Stay creative when designing your site. It’s okay to get ideas from other websites, but make your site as original as you can. Come up with interesting new design elements and website features. Don’t be afraid to also improve on features that are considered best practices, however. This is a good way to develop your own understanding of web design.
8. Comment on related blogs as a means of attracting new interest in yours. If you like Google reader, create a separate folder in it for other blogs you’re following. Comment on those blogs whenever you have something interesting to say about the topic.
9. Check your site for broken links. Do this often, and especially before uploading any of it to the server. If your visitors cannot access the information they need because of broken links, they will get frustrated and leave. To prevent this from happening, do a quick check to ensure everything is working properly.
Email Marketing Tip: Make sure you have permission from the subscriber before you send them emails. Anyone who spams in any format will instantly receive a negative reputation. It may even cost you clients and customers because they may not appreciate it.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to make money with affiliate marketing for beginners in the comments section below.