Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Profit With Affiliate Marketing
Who else wants a simple formula to succeed at affiliate marketing? Check it out here:
7 Revealing Affiliate Marketing Web Site Techniques
1. Encourage people to leave comments. Readers will feel like important participants in your blog if you encourage them to comment. Make a serious effort to write responses to all reader comments. This way, your readers will keep coming back so they can keep reading as well as being a part of this ongoing conversation pertaining to your topic.
2. Select a unique design when creating your site. Since it potentially saves you time it can appear like a good idea, but it won’t provide users with a great first impression. You need to show your individuality with your site.
3. Use fixed-position navigation. This means that when the visitor goes down your page, the navigation panel will be locked. Not only is this convenient for your visitor, but it can also help internet marketers by facilitating any action for visitors (e.g purchase a product, subscribe to a newsletter).
4. Make your greeting engaging on the top of your WordPress home page. You will be able to understand how your user located your blog, and this will provide your user with a more personal experience. This will allow you to have a page that isn’t too “robotic” so that things can be accessed using the WordPress Greet Box plugin.
5. One of the most important things you can do as a blogger is post new content frequently. The best blogs post daily, which keeps readers interested in the blog and makes them return again and again. If you are having trouble with this, you may want to have a lot of content already written before your blog goes live. That way, you’ll have content to post for a while.
6. Allow your users the ability to cancel something if they are not happy with what they typed in. For example, put a “clear” button on a form, an unsubscribe link on all newsletters and a “cancel” button on orders. If you do not give visitors the option to get out of an action they do not want to continue with, you are pressuring them into something. This makes them less likely to come back or buy from you in the future.
7. Organize your media library. You may wish to just put images right into your library, but this can result in chaos. Instead, make a folder and place items into appropriate folders. This makes it easier later on if you’d like to reuse images.
Email Marketing Tip: In all your emails, you need to use a call for action. Your subscribers should know exactly what you want them to do in each email you send out. If you are including links, ensure that they are obvious, and make sure that you explain how these links can be utilized. You may repeat those sections by putting them in the beginning and the end of a message.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to profit with affiliate marketing in the comments section below.