Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Start Affiliate Marketing From Scratch
Are you prepared to profit from affiliate marketing? Get yourself ready here:
7 Competitive Affiliate Marketing Web Site Skills
1. When publishing a blog, consider buying a unique domain name, instead of using a free generic one. It is not expensive to do this, and it will assist you in looking more professional. Doing this will also make your URL easier for visitors to remember, particularly if your business or website’s name is the URL.
2. Security is key to a WordPress site, so be sure to keep passwords to yourself. Also, only use plugins from sites of good repute. If your site gets hacked or has malware, you can lose everything you have worked so hard on.
3. Your site should be able to pass a NoScript test. Firefox has a simple extension called NoScript that will perform the test. When your site is just a blank page, you have a problem.
4. Any comment that isn’t on topic or doesn’t make sense should be deleted. This makes your site more appealing. Use Akismet if you need a plugin to do this.
5. Allow occasional guest posts on your blog. This is a great way to network with other bloggers. The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. If you need help promoting your blog, the person who you allowed to guest blog may be willing to do something to help you.
6. As you design your website, be sure that someone other than yourself is helping you check its functionality as you go. Every time you make a change, a neutral viewer should give you their opinion. As the site designer, you may not be concerned by a video or graphic that loads slowly. However, your users may feel differently. Make certain you are constant in your search for second opinions.
7. Clean up the content and comments that do not add any value to your website. In this way, your site will be inviting and comfortable for your users. Akismet is a plugin that can be used to keep spam off your site.
Email Marketing Tip: Make your emails personal to help attract consumers. As in many businesses, people like a personal touch. They will do business with a person they feel friendly toward. An example of this is including the reasons that they signed up for your emails if you know that information.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to start affiliate marketing from scratch in the comments section below.