Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Start Affiliate Marketing Step By Step
When super affiliates have a problem with an affiliate marketing campaign, what do they do? Find out here:
7 Terrific Affiliate Marketing Web Site Secrets
1. Make bullet lists as much as possible and use italics for keywords that attract an audience. This practice helps search engines to better index your site, which can boost your number of readers. This powerful tip can prove beneficial since increasing your audience will ultimately help your blog become more successful.
2. Learn everything you can about WordPress choices to use it most effectively. For example, “KITCHEN SINK” gives you more format options on posts. Your admin pages will also have a “SCREEN OPTIONS” tab. This can control an array of formatting features.
3. When you are a newcomer to the web design process, make things easier on yourself by sticking with a simple, basic site layout while you are still learning the ropes. You are going to want to begin with the basics and then move on and become advanced later when you are better and become more accustomed with the web design process.
4. Do many people comment on posts you write? You may not want to sort through all of the comments. Use a plugin to insert page numbers in the comments area. That will improve navigation and make your site look better organized.
5. Feature social media links on your blog that readers can use to follow you. You can increase your blog’s impact and your own reputation if you make use of social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. These sites give you many ways you can reach out to your readers and they can also help you draw new readers.
6. Keep your early site building efforts small, so you can more easily identify what is working, and what is not. Create pages that encompass plain text to begin, and build from there as you gain confidence.
7. Make sure users can email themselves any of your articles at any time. This will also allow them to share these articles with others. The WP-Email plugin is great for this.
Email Marketing Tip: Having a visible link where the person can unsubscribe is a bright idea. Don’t make the link to unsubscribe hidden or difficult to find. Make sure clients know that it is their choice to subscribe, not a requirement.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to start affiliate marketing step by step in the comments section below.