Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Start Affiliate Marketing With Amazon
Right and wrong affiliate marketing methods, and little pointers that will increase your profits:
7 Profitable Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. It is important to the integrity of your blog that you keep to a regular schedule. With such a variety of blogs from which to choose, viewers will look elsewhere for entertainment and information if your blog is not updated on a regular basis. Holidays may provide some leeway, but you really need to be consistent with blog posting.
2. Security is something a WordPress site needs, and that’s why you need to keep passwords secret. In addition, only download and implement plugins with good reviews from reputable sources. If your site is hacked or attacked with malware, you could lose the whole thing.
3. It is important to remember to test your website’s design on various web browsers. Every browser is different; as a result, each can interpret your design in a slightly different way. While sometimes these differences do not make a difference, there are times when it can transform the look dramatically, or create an entirely different experience for your site visitors. You can do a little research to find out what the popular browsers are. Double check that your site works on every browser, and don’t forget about the mobile software as well.
4. Never use the term “admin” or anything similar for your username. Your blog is more vulnerable to attack by bots if you choose this as your username. That’s a security risk. Comb through your pages and delete any such user names right away. Then, choose a different name.
5. Think carefully about using advertisements when you blog. For many bloggers, putting ads on their blog is the quickest and most reliable way to derive some profit from their efforts. The difficulty is that advertisements can turn off many readers. When readers feel it’s obvious that you’re trying to profit, they are more likely to go elsewhere.
6. Encourage visitors to come back to a website repeatedly, by offering them a newsletter. You can keep your visitors informed about important events, updates, and changes when they sign up for a newsletter, and the flow of information will often tempt them to revisit your site. Place a signup form on your site in a sidebar, while maintaining a list of everyone who signs up. Send your newsletter only to those who have signed up; doing otherwise is considered spam.
7. Read user reviews and feedback of plugins while searching for them. Keep in kind that these plugins may be created by any person that can program. You should stay away from plugins that are full of problems. Plugins with several downloads and high ratings are usually safer.
Email Marketing Tip: Use a couple of different subject lines to test which one has a better response. Split the mailing list in half. Use a different subject line for each half of the list, while keeping the rest of the email the same. This provides a simple way of seeing which subject lines garner higher open rates and which ones were simply ignored in subscribers’ inboxes.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to start affiliate marketing with amazon in the comments section below.