Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Start Affiliate Marketing
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. Content voicing people’s opinions, such as polls and surveys, should be considered a common component in blogs. This allows your visitors to give feedback, leading them to believe their opinion matters to you. Post results with comments about your analysis of the outcome. You can also use this information to refine your blog to the interests of your readership.
2. The posts that you make appear in the order you make them, unless you specify. You must alter the date if you wish to reorder the list. You can see the date when you open up a post. Changing the date and saving it will re-position it.
3. File types have a lot to do with the speed at which your website loads. GIFs and JPGs are your best choice for graphics. PNG and BMP files take up a ton of bandwidth. You can convert the larger graphics into a more manageable size to help your viewers have a better user experience.
4. Devise a schedule when you are set to begin making posts. Having a schedule will assist you in getting your posts done on time. The fact is, you will be able to write several posts all at once, and then have WordPress upload them on a set schedule.
5. Incentives, such as freebies, can be a great way to draw new visitors and keep them coming back. Everybody loves to get free things, and they don’t have to be expensive items. If you want to attract a huge number of readers, give away as much stuff for free as you possibly can. In addition, they are likely to return to see what other free things you have to offer in the future.
6. Using a host’s design tools to build your website is a good idea for the basic layout, but you don’t want to rely on the design tools completely. Work your own individuality into your website by adding your own touches beyond the basics that the host provides.
7. Nobody wants to manually approve comments anymore. Let Akismet handle that task for you. You can choose to get emailed whenever a comment is left, but should not use manual approvals. You will waste a great deal of time if you approve every comment that is submitted to your site.
Email Marketing Tip: Test the different formats of emails. Make sure that the information that’s very important is at the top, as well as new offers. Vary email formats regularly to determine which ones generate the most sales. Continue to use the method that works best. Your customers will know what’s expected from both ends, as well as where to look when seeking out more information.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to start affiliate marketing in the comments section below.