Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
How To Start An Affiliate Marketing Campaign
Thousands now succeed at affiliate marketing that never thought they could. Learn how here:
7 Timely Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. When feedback is given on your blog, respond to it. However, do not let it emotionally affect you. People may post criticisms on your blog no matter which topic you blog about. Use any constructive criticisms to help improve your blog. With destructive or negative comments, respond politely and leave it at that. This shows maturity and helps to increase your readership.
2. Provide a link that allows all your users to easily email themselves a copy of your articles. This is critical when it comes to sharing too, because those who do not have access to social media at work may still want to send your articles to their friends. WordPress has an email plugin just for this purpose.
3. Keep all of the site files you use as small as possible, regardless of design. Your website’s loading time is directly affected by the file sizes you have on your site. You want your website to load quickly so visitors won’t lose patience with it. You should remember also that some visitors may not use an Internet connection that is high speed. Check your site, and make sure that it can load quickly even with a slow dial-up internet connection.
4. Allow your users to access your articles easily by email. This will also allow them to share these articles with others. The WP-Email plugin is great for this.
5. You must maintain a regular posting schedule to make your site remain credible. This helps your blog defeat all the competition out there. If you choose not to blog on a regular schedule, readers may give up on looking at your blog and read a competing blog that shares regular updates instead. Holidays may provide some leeway, but you really need to be consistent with blog posting.
6. Designing a website does not mean you have to spend money. You can find cheap or free website design tools that do the same things as expensive website design software. There are plenty of free software options that function in the same way as commercial software. You can save a lot of money by using freeware or open source software.
7. Use different designs than other blogs on WordPress. It may be very tempting to do so, but it can give visitors a bad impression. Make a site that’s as unique as your business.
Email Marketing Tip: Double, triple and even quadruple check your emails before you press send. This should go without saying, but many people get into the habit of writing an email without thinking. After all, you are only sending out an email, right? Not quite. Every e-mail you send is a direct reflection of your business.
Please submit your comments or questions about how to start an affiliate marketing campaign in the comments section below.