Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
List Of Affiliate Marketing Niches
Who else wants a simple formula to succeed at affiliate marketing? Check it out here:
5 Quality Affiliate Marketing Bloggers Tactics
1. One of the most important aspects of having a blog of your own is to have fun with it! Blogging can get boring after a while, and that will translate into boredom for your readers, unless you are passionate and focused on what you’re doing. Try to find a topic that is interesting and fun for you. If you have fun while using your creativity, it’ll shine through your blog. Readers will love reading your blog just because of your positive attitude.
2. It’s fine to have a new user fill out a CAPTCHA when he registers for you site, but after that, he shouldn’t see another CAPTCHA. CAPTCHAs annoy visitors because they have to complete some useless task just to get the information they want or post a comment. Unless your viewer is already a regular at your site, they will probably leave and go somewhere else.
3. Maintain the health of your blog. This means that you should perform all of the maintenance that needs to be done and change small things every once in a while. This ensures that your readers always enjoy visiting your blog.
4. Put the search box up high on the page and give it no fewer than 27 characters. Be certain that the search button itself does not say “go” or “submit”; it should say “search”. Following these guidelines ensures that site visitors can quickly find and use this feature to locate information.
5. Always proofread your work. If your blog has lots of mistakes, you won’t have a lot of readers. When you are tired, in particular, it is easy to inadvertently use the wrong word. Even if it is properly spelled (and thus not detected by your computer’s spell check feature), “their” is not an acceptable substitute for “there”!
Email Marketing Tip: In general, do not send important marketing email on or around major holidays. People do not have time to check their emails as much since they are away from work and have limited access to their computers. Of course, as always there are exceptions to this rule. These could include Black Friday emails or emails related to other specific events.
Please submit your comments or questions about list of affiliate marketing niches in the comments section below.