Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Most Profitable Affiliate Marketing Niches
Learn how to STOP spinning your wheels and START profiting from affiliate marketing:
9 Powerful Affiliate Marketing Online Ideas
1. The use of tabbed zones to show off your recommended articles can be a big help to your blog. The area before sidebars is a hot zone as well. You can make a tabbed zone that has all of the essential articles for each of your categories that are most relevant. This lets you see what can be found and it can greatly increase your click rate for your chosen articles.
2. As you are designing your website, keep in mind that you are not required to utilize all of the space available. When you use all available pixels, the result can be an overwhelmingly cluttered website. Leaving space between different elements on your webpage could give your consumers a comfortable experience. A proper amount of empty areas is just as important as the amount of content your webpage contains.
3. Unless you change the settings, all your posts will be listed in chronological order. If you want to rearrange some posts, you will have to modify the date of your post. The date is always on the top, right-hand corner of every blog post. Click the date and change it. Save your post and its order will change.
4. All links must have text content. Links with content are helpful for visitors. Links on a site page without content, visitors can accidentally click on links.
5. Use lots of images in your blog posts. You must have heard that a picture is worth 1000 words. This is very true when it’s applied to blogging. Images can convey a wealth of information, especially that which words cannot adequately describe. As a result, it makes sense to incorporate pictures wherever possible.
6. White can be a highly effective color for your background. Having a white background tends to make the website easier to view and read and it also gives it a professional look that makes it appear more trustworthy. Complex backgrounds distract your readers and visitors, and might slant your page towards an unprofessional image. It is usually preferable to have a simple background.
7. Keep the content near the link bar short and sweet. The area around the link bar is often noticed by readers. Include the total number of your subscribers. Remember that the bar is an aid, and is less noticed at either end of posts.
8. Always keep your opening page simple. People scanning websites glance quickly at each site they see, so of you front page is simple enough and shows them what they desire, then they are likely to stay. Be descriptive about what your business does, and your unique offerings, but keep everything else to a minimum to avoid distraction.
9. Use internal links to connect blogs of a similar topic. This makes it far easier for readers to find the content they want, which keeps them happy. Readers find it very frustrating to land on a site without being able to easily navigate the page and locate information quickly.
Email Marketing Tip: Using a double opt in strategy for your email marketing strategy is the best way to see if your customer is truly interested. This might appear to be a lot of work, but it completely ensures that the consumer wants to receive your emails, and that eliminates the possibilities of you being called a spammer.
Please submit your comments or questions about most profitable affiliate marketing niches in the comments section below.