Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Original Affiliate Marketer
You don’t need a marketing degree to succeed with affiliate marketing. Here is what you need to know:
9 Quality Affiliate Marketing Online Secrets
1. Make sure that any important information on your page is placed in an area that is easy to view on any computer screen. This will let you rest assured that your site will be easily navigated by your readers.
2. When making multiple pages in any subcategory of your site, use the copy/paste feature! Instead of generating new HTML code for every single page, copy the main section of code, tweak it where needed, and then save it as a new file each time. You can continuously work from that master copy.
3. Be careful when setting up usernames. Your blog is more vulnerable to attack by bots if you choose this as your username. It’s a security risk. Delete all users who call themselves “administrator” or “admin”. Choose another username altogether.
4. Always check the links on your pages. You can use Dreamweaver to check this out quite easily with just a click of a button. If your web page does contain broken links, it can be a major annoyance to visitors as they click through your site.
5. Make your readers feel as if you are ever present for them. Become a habit that your readers don’t want to do without. When you’ve made a connection with your readers, they can expect you to be present. If you are feeling ready to quit, you won’t only be disappointing yourself.
6. Keep your topics separate. When you focus on different discussion topics, give each one its own page. Your content will be more readable to your visitors and more visible to search engines, resulting in higher rankings.
7. Allow occasional guest posts on your blog. This will develop a relationship between you and another blog owner, and you never know when that might come in handy. Don’t underestimate the importance of making connections with other bloggers. If you ever have a problem, the guest blogger may be able to help you.
8. Always be open to new ideas that may appear on forums that can provide you with additional information with regard to web design. If you aren’t sure where to begin, do an Internet search to see what you can find.
9. Try to always be available to your readers. Make a habit of responding to reader comments. If you’ve begun to connect with your visitors, they’ll expect that you’ll be around regularly. When you feel unmotivated to continue with blogging, you might find the push you need to keep going by reminding yourself that you won’t be the only one who is disappointed.
Email Marketing Tip: Keep the graphics to a minimum in your emails. Graphics are block by some email programs, so if you have a lot in your email, your audience may not be able to see or read the whole email. Also, email programs may send image-heavy emails to your junk mail folder.
Please submit your comments or questions about original affiliate marketer in the comments section below.