Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Profit System Online
Get rid of your affiliate marketing challenges once and for all:
7 Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Web Site Concepts
1. Consider making your blog’s homepage a little different. Most of the time, a typical blog’s homepage contains just a list of the most recent posts; you can add interest to yours by making it look different. This will also become very useful in terms of helping search engines finds you.
2. Your post will automatically appear chronologically, unless you stipulate otherwise. To rearrange your list, you need to first change the date. Do this by opening a post. You’ll see the date in the top right. Click and change the date, then save the post. This changes where its position will be.
3. Ensure your site can pass the NoScript test. See if the website is readable. When your site is just a blank page, you have a problem.
4. Get rid of special characters from the URLs of your blog posts. This can make it hard for search engine spiders to search your site, so delete them. Make your URLs short with a few keywords so visitors will get a sense of order when they visit your site.
5. Include bulleted lists and italics in your blog posts where your keywords are found. You will increase your rankings in search engines, and your readership. This can be an extremely powerful tool that will help your blog be a success.
6. Draw concept sketches of the way you want the look of your site to be. Show your drawings to family, friends or potential customers to get their opinions. Use their feedback to make changes to your sketches or eliminate some ideas.
7. Eliminate any comments or content that detracts from your site’s purpose. This makes your website more user-friendly. Akismet is a great plugin that you can include that will help you to filter out the daily spam on your site.
Email Marketing Tip: Try using fewer graphics in your email campaign. Graphics are block by some email programs, so if you have a lot in your email, your audience may not be able to see or read the whole email. Also, many spam filters use quantity of images as a variable in determining if a message is likely to be spam.
Please submit your comments or questions about profit system online in the comments section below.