Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Profitable Website Niche
What’s new in affiliate marketing? Keep up with the latest tools and techniques:
7 Magical Affiliate Marketing Web Site Methods
1. Select key phrases for your blogging search engine optimization strategy that are unique and unlikely to be used by your competition. If you choose to use the same keywords as every other site then your site will become lost in the sea of internet. Keep your keywords unique to get the search engines’ attention.
2. Never use a word like “admin” as your username. The more simple your user name, the easier it is for your site to be hacked. It’s a security risk. Go to your account page and delete usernames that are generic. Pick a different username.
3. Leave out the frames if you want the website you create to be optimized for the major search engines. The information in the frames won’t show in search engines. If important site information isn’t seen by a search engine, then your ranking won’t be as high as it could be. Your traffic suffers if you fail to do this.
4. Read reviews of a plugin you want to use. Remember that anyone with some programming know-how can build these plugins. You shouldn’t use plugins with a lot of reported flaws or bugs. Look for the plugins that have very high ratings.
5. Consider making your blog’s homepage a little different. Don’t use the list of recent posts that most sites set up for you as your homepage. Customize your homepage to make it more interesting. That is helpful, since you will probably be found because of search engine traffic or link traffic.
6. Much sure you allocate a little time each day for your website development. Your design project will come together quicker and more coherently if you avoid working on it in small bits and pieces. Diligent work with your website will boost your own profits as well as your skill level.
7. Make sure users can email themselves any of your articles at any time. This is essential for sharing purposes, since not everyone uses Twitter or Facebook while working. Try using a plugin like WP-Email.
Email Marketing Tip: Branding your business is essential, and should be incorporated in your marketing emails. Since this is true, you should put time and effort into designing an email template that includes your logo and anything that sets you apart from the crowd. This will allow your emails to be recognized instantly.
Please submit your comments or questions about profitable website niche in the comments section below.