Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Pure Profit Affiliate
When super affiliates have a problem with an affiliate marketing campaign, what do they do? Find out here:
9 Better Affiliate Marketing Online Skills
1. When you make your blog, think about buying a domain name instead of putting your blog on a free site. Domains are very cheap, but do wonders for your professionalism. Domain names are very important, if you include words related to your blog in your name, it will make it easier to remember.
2. Make sure everyone can access your site. Have people from other countries test drive your site. This will maximize the number of visitors you receive.
3. Schedule your postings in advance of when you want to publish them. You can set it up so that they will be posted at very specific times. You find this on the edit screen. Look for the “Publish” button. Directly beneath this is the notation: PUBLISH IMMEDIATELY. Change that so that it will change it to the time and date you want to publish it. Just click on OK. Read through your “Schedule For” screen, then select “Schedule” if everything is right.
4. Maintain some hunger and desire for new web design ideas and information to stay on top of your game. As with a lot of things, tech industry changes happen quickly, so if you stay on top of things, your site will change with the times and prosper. To remain updates, check out design blogs.
5. When blogging, try to keep your writing friendly and informal. A blog should have a social, fun format. You need to tailor your writing to the format. You want to connect to your reader base in a fun, informal manner so that they will come back for more.
6. Photoshop is a great tool that novice designers should invest in to help make better looking web designs. Photoshop or other similar programs, can advance you into a professional arena quickly. Without a useful photo-editing program, you may have difficulty creating attractive, crisp content.
7. Make use of social media platforms to direct visitors to your blog, but don’t go overboard with this. If your tweets on Twitter are always links to your blog, others will begin to ignore them. Alternate your links with interesting, standalone content to attract more attention.
8. Use graphics that are right for your website. Keep in mind that bitmap files are quite large and typically do not work well, but PNGs work okay. For text buttons, screenshots, and other images that are not photographs, use PNG for images with over 256 colors and GIF for images with less. For photos, JPEG images work well.
9. Be honest about what you do and don’t know. Do not seem to be a know-it-all. Clarity and transparency are key. Keep this in mind all the time. A blog is seen as the ultimate expression of one’s individuality. Reaching for perfection is probably a waste of time, so focus on improving your site instead. If you happen to be incorrect, then you’re incorrect. You are unique and no one is like you.
Email Marketing Tip: Utilize special promotions and discounts as a way to make customers feel excited about getting emails from you. When you send these kinds of newsletters, not only will your readers enjoy participating, they might refer their friends. You may even want to offer a referral program that will allow you to expand your mailing list in a major way.
Please submit your comments or questions about pure profit affiliate in the comments section below.