Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Start Affiliate Marketing Business
Learn the top secrets to affiliate marketing here:
7 Special Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Keep each and every blog simple, to the point and focused on one single topic. Writing about more than one topic on a single blog can make it harder for your readers to follow your posts. This tip can easily improve your blog’s readability.
2. You can keep some of your posts in unpublished mode. You can continue to write and edit this piece, but the public will not be able to view the changes. Publish it when you have perfected it.
3. Don’t use frames. While they improve your site’s looks, any information contained in a frame is not indexed by search engines. If important site information isn’t seen by a search engine, then your ranking won’t be as high as it could be. When this happens, you won;t get a lot of visitors.
4. Are your posts receiving a considerable number of comments? If they do, it can be quite a chore for you and your readers to comb through all of them. A plugin can separate your comments into pages. That will improve navigation and make your site look better organized.
5. It is okay to use social media to get your blog known, but just be sure that you are not overdoing it. If everything you put on Twitter is linked to your blog, people will tend to ignore them. Be sure to also mix in interesting tweets that stand on their own.
6. It might seem like it’s easy, but the logo that’s on your site is going to start to make it work well when it’s a good one. Be sure it accurately represents you and distinguishes you from the competition. If you need help designing a good logo, consult a professional.
7. Plan your strategy prior to building your site. Write down everything you want your site to do and what you want to convey to readers. This lets you start out great instead of having to make changes later.
Email Marketing Tip: On your sign-up page, give your customers the option of providing their first name. This way, you can customize each recipient’s email so that it addresses them individually, making your message seem more personal. Also, the reader will be able to see your email amongst others.
Please submit your comments or questions about start affiliate marketing business in the comments section below.