Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Competitive Affiliate Marketing Web Site Tricks
1. Attempt to write about evergreen topics. If you blog about things that people will always be interested in, readers will flock to your blog for years. This will give you more traffic on a regular basis than if you only blog about things that are popular for the moment.
2. Keep your password secret so that you will not suffer any security breaches. In addition, just use plugins from reputable sites and always read reviews. If you have a site that has malware or one that gets hacked, you may lose all of your data.
3. Continue to learn about web design. A Google search should reveal a wealth of good sites that can help.
4. Are you having a hard time keeping to a schedule of posting regularly? The option to write ahead of schedule is available. This blurb can then be posted at a specific time and date. As you open up the posting area, you’ll notice the option to select a future posting time. Writing ahead of time prevents a time crunch later.
5. Blog posts can be informally written, in fact it’s beneficial to you if they are. A blog should be fun and social. It’s important you treat it like this. It is important to establish an enjoyable, friendly connection to readers, so that they are more inclined to return.
6. Choose fonts that are legible, and look professional. Most corporate sites use just a few basic fonts. Overly ornate or obscure fonts should be avoided, as they may not display properly on site visitors’ computers. If one of your visitors does not have your chosen font on their own computer, another font is substituted. This may make your entire design look bad.
7. Don’t forget that you can always add a button that prompts users to “read more”. This will limit the amount of text that you see on the homepage. Let visitors decide how much they want to see. If you do not provide this, your website will not be user friendly.
Email Marketing Tip: Your emails should be short and to the point. Use clear, direct language whenever possible. This will help to show readers that you value their time. This will also prompt most readers to take in the full message. You want readers to read everything. After all, you have important information towards the bottom of your message.
Please submit your comments or questions about start affiliate marketing with no money in the comments section below.