Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
The Affiliate Profits Blueprint
In depth essentials for making your affiliate marketing much more profitable:
7 Greatest Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. If you have the means, try to attend a blogging conference. These conferences are packed with helpful information and tips to help you become a great blogger. You will also find opportunities to network with successful bloggers, which might just motivate you to become one of them!
2. Organize your media library and keep it that way. While uploading images randomly to the library is tempting, chaos can set in. Create several folders and place each image in the appropriate one. At later times, when an image is needed, your search time will be greatly reduced.
3. For commercial websites, free hosting services are an awful idea. You don’t want tons of ads to detract focus away from whatever your site is promoting. It will serve your needs better when you pay for hosting services.
4. Turn on the comments for your posts. Allowing comments creates a relationship with your readers. Use this information to learn about your visitors. Additionally, use a plugin that gives you the ability to approve the comments before they are posted on your site. This will keep unwanted advertisers and spammers from posting on your site.
5. Don’t let blogging take over your life. Everyone needs a break at times. If you overdo it, you may actually burn out from the demands of your blog. Take time out for a walk, visit with friends or just take a five minute break. This allows you to return to blogging fresh.
6. While making your website, remember that you don’t need to use all the available space. When the entire screen is full of content, the brain becomes overwhelmed. When you space things out in an appropriate way and have a sense of organization, this will make users feel like they are in control. Sometimes, the value of blank space is equal to that of a website’s content.
7. Don’t install more WordPress plugins that you will be using. Of course plugins are cool and fun, but each one that is added increases the time it takes your website to load. That means your site could run slow, which will impact your search engine ranking. Optimized websites perform best in search engine rankings.
Email Marketing Tip: Remember the importance of consistency. All of your emails should employ the same color scheme and feature the same logo. Choose a font everyone can read easily. After sending a few messages, individuals will recognize your email in their box and they will pay attention. Familiarity is vital to the success of any business, and that also greatly applies to email marketing.
Please submit your comments or questions about the affiliate profits blueprint in the comments section below.