Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
The Best Affiliate Marketing Course
Learn the secrets to affiliate marketing success:
7 Quality Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. You need to blog regularly if you want readers to trust your blog. Your readers have plenty of blog-reading options, and they may as well take advantage of a different one if you post inconsistently. There are of course exceptions, like holidays, when people don’t mind, but there is absolutely no substitute for posting articles consistently and regularly.
2. The posts that you make appear in the order you make them, unless you specify. Change the date if you want to rearrange the list. Do this by opening a post, and you’ll see the date in the top right-hand corner. Select the date and make your changes; then, save the post to make the position change permanent.
3. Try using easy, maintainable and clear navigation. Your placement of navigation links on your pages will determine the length of your visitor’s stay. The navigational part of your website should allow users a great experience.
4. Know as much as possible before you begin with WordPress. By planning before developing a blog, you can save yourself both time and effort. Learn what you can about SEO, or search engine optimization, and find out how to create engaging content for visitors. Learn how you can use WordPress to the highest advantage. That will help make sure that you don’t have a tough time when you start.
5. Design an eye-catching home page on your blog. Instead of the list of recent posts that is the generic default for a blog’s home page, you can try putting together something a little more memorable. Creating an original home page helps you get readers, since most of your readers come from search engine results or links on other blogs.
6. Take the time to scour boards and forums for new techniques that work for others. This is how we develop our skill set and stay one step ahead of our competition who wait for things to dwindle before taking action. You can find the answer to almost any web design question by simply searching with your favorite search engine.
7. Highlight the author’s comments from visitors. It’s very common for users to express opinions and ask questions in the comment section. If there are lots of comments, it’s easy to miss quite a few. Be sure an author’s comments are highlighted in a contrasting color. Using this method will make the comment section easier to read.
Email Marketing Tip: You should utilize Alt tags when your emails have pictures in them. If your reader has images turned off, or is on a device which doesn’t allow him to view images, he’ll still know what was supposed to be in that spot. Make sure that you write informative and relevant descriptions in these tags so that your recipient will be fully informed. Use these on your links too.
Please submit your comments or questions about the best affiliate marketing course in the comments section below.