Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Forums
Learn how to sell other people’s stuff online and succeed with affiliate marketing:
7 Remarkable Affiliate Marketing Web Site Plans
1. Your website should have a favicon. This means a recognizable icon will show up next the link to your site if a visitor bookmarks it. When searching through a visitor’s bookmarks, having a favicon that is memorable will cause you to stand out from the pack. Take some time to create a favicon that reflects the theme of your site and mirrors your logo.
2. Research every topic fully that you wish to post about. Research is important for your credibility; you need to do enough research to be able to write accurately about the topic. You don’t want to provide information that steers readers in the wrong direction, or that a reader who is an expert in the topic knows is false. Knowing as much as you can will also allow you to respond to comments quickly and accurately.
3. Add tools that visitors can use in conjunction with social media sites. It’s good for people to be able to share with their friends and family what it is they like about your site. The potential is limitless when you have people sharing your site.
4. It is okay to use social media to get your blog known, but just be sure that you are not overdoing it. If all of your Twitter posts are simply ads for your blog, you will be ignored. Combine links with other, interesting content.
5. Be certain that your website can be scanned easily. Usability tests indicate that the majority of online users fail to read content in its entirety, scanning instead for bits of information that are of interest to them. Using text that is emphasized to break it into sections that are easily scanned ensures your readers are more likely to return. Also, keep the important info at the top. When visitors are able to locate what they are looking for, they will be happier.
6. You might want to consider using surveys or polls on your blog. Your readers will enjoy interacting with you via polls and surveys, and you may attract new readers using these tools. It’s important, of course, to provide feedback on the results of polls and surveys. This allows you to change your blog to become more appealing to your readers.
7. You must create a website that is easily navigable to attract and keep traffic. Ensure that links are easy discovered and displayed in a prominent location. Menus also make site navigation much easier. Make sure that links to your main pages are on each page in your site so people can find their way no matter where they are.
Email Marketing Tip: Show your customers that you value their time by only sending them emails that offer worthwhile information. Respect the customers’ intelligence by only sending well thought out emails containing pertinent information, not merely sales pitches. Try to give useful information in your emails, like a way to handle an issue, or a promotion.
Please submit your comments or questions about top 10 affiliate marketing forums in the comments section below.