Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
Unique Affiliate Marketing Ideas
Learn about the wrong way and the right way to do affiliate marketing:
7 Innovative Affiliate Marketing Web Site Opportunities
1. Learning from the experts can be done in person, online through chat or email, through their personal or professional blog or even through books they’ve written. When you consult with a pro, chances are that you’ll be one someday.
2. When thinking of keywords for your blog, it is important to choose the keywords that are less competitive and more unique. Using the same common keywords used by other sites will just make your blog get lost in the shuffle. Be unique if you want to get the reader’s views.
3. Pay close attention to the background of your pages. Backgrounds with moving GIF views can be great, but can make text hard to read as well. Make sure your background doesn’t detract from your content, or make it hard for your viewers to read your font.
4. Try implementing tabbed zones when you recommend articles to your readers. Also remember that the spot that immediately proceeds your sidebar is an important one. Simply add a tabbed zone with your list of preferential articles over your other links and button. That allows viewers to see what is available, and it will increase click-through rates for the articles you choose.
5. Make your visitor’s life a little easier by preserving the content they enter into forms. For instance, if a user registers at your site and another form requires the same information again, be certain your website preserves this data to prevent them the useless and annoying hassle of filling it in again. It’s annoying for visitors to have to re-register for different site functions, so work to make the site experience positive for your users.
6. Incentives, such as freebies, can be a great way to draw new visitors and keep them coming back. Everybody loves to get free things, and they don’t have to be expensive items. If you want to attract a huge number of readers, give away as much stuff for free as you possibly can. In addition, they are likely to return to see what other free things you have to offer in the future.
7. Unless your website can be viewed on a variety of browsers, it is unlikely to produce the desired results. Ensure that the site can be easily navigated on the most popular browsers. A webpage that displays properly using Internet Explorer, could appear incorrectly or poorly on a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Before you website is launched, test the display of each page in all major browsers.
Email Marketing Tip: Any content you intend on emailing out should be proofread and edited. Be certain that anything you send out is grammatically correct. Prior to sending each message, print a layout sample to ensure that the message appears as you intended. Also, if you place links in your email, test them to make sure they work.
Please submit your comments or questions about unique affiliate marketing ideas in the comments section below.