Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
What Does The Affiliate Marketing Rule Cover
Get rid of your affiliate marketing challenges once and for all:
7 Promising Affiliate Marketing Web Site Ideas
1. Try to include some “site searching” on your index page and sub-pages if you can. This makes your website more usable, content accessible and leaves visitors fulfilled. This feature is easy to include on your site, and the effort and time spent implementing it will provide ample rewards.
2. Attempt to write about evergreen topics. If you blog about things that people will always be interested in, readers will flock to your blog for years. This will give you more traffic on a regular basis than if you only blog about things that are popular for the moment.
3. When coming up with content, remember that you users are bound to have different literacy levels. Realize that most people aren’t as educated and sophisticated enough to understand all that fancy writing, and that might turn them off and leave your site. If you want to reach more people, they need to be able to understand your content.
4. Create a schedule for blog posts and then abide by it. Since new blogs appear continually, if you do not post regularly, readers are apt to find other blogs to read. There are exceptions, such as holidays, where there is some forgiveness, but there is no substitute for regular, consistent posting.
5. While you want to keep the aesthetics of your site in mind, you also need to make every effort to keep your file sizes to a minimum. Large files take longer to load when people visit your website. Maximizing the loading speed of your website is always better. Remember, too, that some visitors may be using dial-up or other low-speed connections. Perform tests on your website to confirm that it can be quickly loaded, even on the slowest internet connection.
6. Don’t let blogging take over your life. Everyone needs a break at times. If you overdo it, you may actually burn out from the demands of your blog. Take time out for a walk, visit with friends or just take a five minute break. This allows you to return to blogging fresh.
7. When you have more than one website idea, reserve the domain names at the same time. Be original and choose a name that works well, but by reserving it ahead of time, you are assured that it is available when you want to use it. Many people might have the same idea as you. We are all connected and think in similar ways.
Email Marketing Tip: Always add a link where your email recipients can easily unsubscribe or opt out, if they choose to do so. Unwanted emails take storing space and time to delete. Bad publicity and people seeing you as a hostile spammer can not only negatively influence your business, but may result in being blocked and blacklisted online.
Please submit your comments or questions about what does the affiliate marketing rule cover in the comments section below.