Bonus affiliate marketing videos:
Watch 5 more of these free videos and Download the 10 Super Affiliate Secrets that will Change Your Business... and Change Your Life!... Click Here, It's All Free!
What Makes A Good Affiliate Marketer
Here is why some people almost always succeed at affiliate marketing:
9 Practical Affiliate Marketing Online Techniques
1. Use a tabbed zone for every one of your recommended articles. The area before sidebars is a hot zone as well. This is the perfect place for a tabbed zone that highlights your best articles in your most popular categories. Tabs increase your page’s usability and increase the probability of your reader clicking on the tabbed material.
2. For the typical website, keep your background colors neutral. Textured backgrounds can easily overwhelm the visitor, and, when used improperly, can really make your design look amateurish. Your background should be a neutral color or white. Neutral colors are easier to read.
3. Keep in mind that it is possible to include the “Read More” button. A wall of text on the front page of your blog looks unprofessional. Let your readers have the option of clicking to read more. If you do not do this, your blog will not look professional.
4. Do not use pop-ups. It’s annoying to visit a website and get ambushed with a lot of pop-up ads. A lot people will leave a site with pop-ups, even if that website is a popular one. Make sure your customers are happy by eliminating these pesky ads from your site. Is your host making you use pop-ups? Time for a new host.
5. Advertisements have now become a big part of blogs, as this is an area where bloggers can help support the site. However, if you allow too many advertisements on your blog, chances are you will not attract as many readers. The readers will think you are only there to make money and will look elsewhere for the content they seek.
6. Getting help in designing your website isn’t a failure. Web design incorporates many areas like user interface design, SEO, content creation, graphic design, and web programming. You can benefit from accepting help if you feel like you’re not an expert in every one of these areas. There are plenty of freelance web designers and web design firms who can handle any aspect of the web design process.
7. Perform routine upkeep on your blog. In order to do this, you have to update and maintain your blog, including making minor but appealing changes from time to time. This will prevent your followers from becoming dissatisfied with your blog and possibly losing interest in visiting your site.
8. To make a unique website, think outside of the box about where to get your inspiration for the site’s design. Look to other websites, magazines and television for some inspiration. Keep looking around for new ideas and you will find inspiration.
9. Encourage your readers to comment on your blog posts. This gives your readers the feeling they are taking an active part in your blog. Always make an attempt to reply to their comments, too. Doing this will encourage your visitors to keep coming back, reading more, and continue to be an active part of the conversations about your topics.
Email Marketing Tip: Stay consistent. Keep your company’s logo and the colors and style you use the same in every email. The font you select should be easy to read. By doing this, you begin to create brand recognition, and customers will look forward to your next message. In email marketing, familiarity is very, very important.
Please submit your comments or questions about what makes a good affiliate marketer in the comments section below.